Friday, November 13, 2015

 

This is such an important message. So many of us allow those thoughts to steal our peace.  Faith and fear cannot dwell together. 

Today I'm grateful for my faith and my hope in the Savior. I am grateful I was born into a family who taught me the truth and taught me to behave in a certain way. I didn't always do what I should but I always knew I could change and do better. Every day I try to change bad behavior or bad thoughts or bad opinions and replace them with good ones. 

I miss you, Mom. Thank you for teaching me the right things and for believing in me. I miss you and Dad and I miss Taylor. I hope you are all happy and doing good work. I know you are.

1 comment:

Annette said...

So true. I am constantly reminding myself to change the negative dialogue in my mind. I think of you all the time and hope that you are having more good moments with each day.